Welcome to Oxygenator Water Technologies Intellectual Property Licensing Site. This website highlights exceptional opportunities for licensing OWT intellectual property. Partners can license rights for commercialization or private use. Please refer to Licensing Overview for information regarding our policies.
Licensing Oxygenator Water Technologies' Intellectual Property
Oxygenator Water Technologies' intellectual property may be licensed for commercial use (internal or commercial sale), test and evaluation. One may also secure an option on a future license. Example licenses include:
• Commercial Patent License
• Commercial Copyright License (software or design plans)
• Commercial Hybrid License (copyright and patent)
• Test and Evaluation License
• License Option
Oxygenator Water Technologies issues licenses to companies ranging in size from start-ups to multinationals. Our qualification procedure considers a company's ability to bring a product to market as conveyed by their business plan, among other factors.
• License term usually runs the length of the patent or copyright. Terms for Test and Evaluation licenses and License Options are limited in time.
• Financial consideration may include an upfront license fee, annual license fee, annual license fee, milestone fee, running royalty, or company equity, as appropriate. Typical license agreements include a upfront fee plus 5% running royalties on gross produce sales over the life of the patent.
• Licenses may be limited by field of use, region, or period of restraint. Non-exclusive licenses are preferred, but we consider exclusive licenses when the business case is justified. Exclusive licensing requires a competitive assessment of potential licensees to select the one having the highest probability of success. Performance requirements are also more stringent.
We look forward to discussing our technologies and licensing procedures with you.